How To Get The Clean And Sanitize Kitchen Tools?
A kitchen is a lovely place in homes. Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen gadgets, tools, and utensils are essential. Ignoring this part can become the cause of germs production and diseases. The bacteria starts growing in the food place and tools hangers. Many times people do not notice in the initial days. But when the situation worsens, they do not know how to tackle it. Taking a deep sight at the shelves, corners, and the using pots, you can save yourself from further mess. So, keep in mind that cleaning is half of health.
How Can You Identify The Need
In a general way, everyone knows the rule for cleaning. The utensils in which you eat and cook food. So, why not keep them clean? Of course, you have to. On the other hand, people get confused about its need. You often do not know what to do because you wash them daily, even after every meal. Then why are there still stains, smells, and odd colors of the kitchen tools? The answer is you have to explore the methods for cleaning the. Not only cleaning but sanitizing the kitchen equipment is also necessary.
How To Get The Clean And Sanitize Kitchen Tools?
Methods For Cleaning
Necessary steps must be taken in regarding kitchen utensils cleaning. By taking into consideration, you have to use these methods daily. The often used things can be cleaned on use. At the same time, the everyday utensils should have been cleaned on time.
When you are free from making food or cooking dishes. The kitchen tool and equipment must be washed. Cleaning gadgets and other things are vital to prevent germs and diseases. To start cleaning, the steps are as follows,
- Scratch the leftover food and stuff from the surface of the pots
- Turn on the tap of hot water, fill the sink
- Add the required drop of the dishwasher, soap, or washing detergent
- Take the sponge and starts cleaning and rubbing the utensils
- If there is a need for a brush, then use it
- Rinse the things thoroughly and water
- Please put them in the drier basket or place them on the shelves
It is a good idea if you want to sanitize your kitchen tools and equipment. The germs will die in this process, and you will tension free from diseases. The steps are following.
- Grab a big pan, pot
- Put the washable or sanitize able things inside the pan
- Pour the water and on the heat
- Let the water at boiling Point
- After five minutes of boiling water, turn off the heat
- Take out the tools one by one
- Care complete take out by using the safe thing
But remember that do not put sensitive things inside like glass-made utensils. They might crack in this procedure. For glass or other sensitive made materials, you should use different ways.
Cleaning Other Tools
There are other things in the kitchen apart from utensils. That are stored boxes, sheets, covers and many other. These things demand the same tips as other utensils. On the other hand, the tools in the kitchen can be washed once a week.
The spices have a separate place on the shelves. Most of them are found in the corner, beside the stove, or under the cabinets. There is a smoke extract in the cooking process. This smoke and tiny food particles start gathering on the surface of boxes. With time these things change into wax. You often experience in on the boxes. So cleaning them is vital. Even they can be harmful to the inside stored things. So, to avoid this fuss, you also have to clean other tools.
- Gather all the things
- Take out the stored food, spices, and ingredients for cooking
- Take a big tub
- Fill it with warm water
- Add two tablespoons of baking soda
- Add one cup of white vinegar
- Stir it until the form becomes
- Put all the gathered things inside the tube
- Let the tools soak for ten minutes
- Take out the equipment one by one
- Rub them gently with a microfiber cloth
- When you satisfy with the rubbing process
- Keep them back in the warm water
- Wash tools carefully and place a dry spot
If you have a dishwasher, do not think about putting it inside the machine. The machine can cause crakes and a pinch. Moreover, the cleaning cannot be done clearly.
Shelves are for placing the thing on it. The stove, oven boxes, and jars. All are putting on the shelves. So, it must be cleaned every day. You have to do it.
- Take a thick cloth or sponge
- Wet the surface of the shelves
- Sprinkle cleaner on it
- Wait for some time
- Wipe it with the sponge
- Wipe again with a clean cloth to dry it
If there are stains on the utensils, you can do the following tip to avoid them.
- Take out the food after some time of cook
- Wash the cooking pots
- Use lemon and baking soda in the dishwasher
- Sprinkle lemon juice on the finishing end of shelves cleaning for a pleasant odor
In the last, cleaning utensils is essential. At the same time, it is easy. There are no hard and fast rules for it. Simple hacks can change your life. Apply them and be accessible.